Hartlepool Local Offer
The Local Offer is a requirement of the SEND Reforms set out in the Children and Families Act 2014. Every Local Authority in England has to provide information about the services available for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities between the ages of 0-25 years.
The Local Offer is for children, young people and families. It will:
- make it easier to find out what you need to know;
- help you be less dependent on other people or word of mouth;
- help you to find the nearest and most suitable services;
- help you to provide feedback about hat is needed, raise concerns or make a complaint;
- help you to ask the right questions.
Hartlepool’s Local Offer is part of the Family Service Directory. You can access it here: