Welcome to Catcote Academy
I am pleased, on behalf of the staff, trustees and students, to write these few words of welcome and an introduction to Catcote Academy.
We are committed to and passionate about the learning and progress of our pupils. Staff and governors have high aspirations for our children and we aim to provide a high quality, relevant and balanced education for all our students that focuses on individual, personal and academic achievement that will enhance the life opportunities for our young people as they move into the adult world. There is a happy and positive atmosphere in which children can fulfil their potential and grow in self-confidence with respect for the people and environment around them.
We hope our web site will provide you with the information and news you need so that you can keep up to date with what is happening here at school. Whether you are a prospective parent, current parent, staff, student, community or casual browser we trust you will enjoy looking through our site as we aim to provide the best for both our students and the wider community.
If you would like further information, or wish to visit the school, then please contact the school office.
Mr A Chapman
To be an innovative centre of excellence, providing outstanding, personalised education for all students.
We are committed to providing an environment where students are offered every opportunity to maximise their potential, grow in confidence and above all be happy and safe.
To achieve this we will:
- Provide a wide range of personalised learning experiences which are exciting, challenging and accessible to all
- Prepare students for a meaningful future by promoting independence, resilience and lifelong learning
- Promote tolerance and respect for individual differences, abilities, needs and beliefs
- Create a safe, caring environment in which everyone is healthy, happy and ready to learn
- Foster positive working relationships with parents, multi agency professionals and the local community
- Maintain a culture of vigilance and a commitment to keeping all students, staff and visitors safe